Manager, Software Engineering
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer Manager to join Snap Inc! Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you will be tasked with solving interesting technical challenges such as architecting and deploying infrastructure to handle our scale, designing a slick and secure mobile client, and maintaining software used by millions every day.
What you'll do:
- Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
- Perform code reviews and ensure exceptional code quality
- Build robust, lasting, and scalable products
- Iterate quickly without compromising quality
What we're looking for:
- BS/BA in a technical field such as Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experienced software engineers
- Someone who gets excited by tough technical challenges
- Someone who loves to learn, and is passionate about helping others
- Experience with mobile apps and/or databases
- M.S. degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Someone who can collaborate and work well with others
- 3+ years of software engineering experience preferred
- Experience working with distributed systems preferred
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Consulting Architect - US Federal
Elastic, Washington, DC
Site Operations Engineer
Fitbit, US - Boston or San Francisco
Senior QA Automation Engineer, Studio
Technical Program Manager, Information Security
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley
Core Engineer, Meetup Pro
Meetup, New York
Future Engineering Openings
Bungie, Bellevue, WA