Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Media Planner/Buyer to join Snap Inc! You’ll craft digital marketing messages and manage the planning, creation, and execution of those messages to help small-to-medium business (SMB) clients understand how to use our ad products to achieve their business goals. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll be a part of the Marketing team in a highly collaborative role that helps the Marketing and Sales teams achieve both creative and financial goals
What you’ll do:
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns aligned to marketing and product goals
- Drive the creation of digital marketing assets for Snap Inc. SMB products and programs
- Manage, scale and optimize digital marketing channels (SEM, in-app, other online channels)
- Analyze, report, and iterate on results to drive improvement in revenue and response
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS in business, marketing, or related field of study
- 4+ years of work experience in digital channel marketing, preferably in the SMB market
- Expert knowledge in Google digital marketing channels (SEM, YouTube, Gmail)
- Ability to quickly learn Snapchat advertising products for in-app marketing
- Solid project management skills
- Someone who can multitask and manage multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent communications skills – both written and oral and— with a good design aesthetic
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, projects, and ever-changing priorities
- Strong organizational, communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical capability to understand results and drive improvement based on data
- A passion for Snapchat and marketing!
- Someone who’s up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Local SEO Specialist
Postmates, San Francisco
Galvanize, San Francisco
Spanish Market Coordinator (Contract)
Airbnb, Dublin, Ireland
Marketing Specialist, Ride Experience
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Senior User Acquisition Manager
Coffee Meets Bagel, SF or Remote
Operations Director, Marketing
Weedmaps, Irvine, CA, United States