Product Manager, Revenue
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We're looking for a Product Manager to join Snap Inc! We're looking for someone who has a monetization-focused product manager background that can shape the future of our paid products. You’ll become the internal voice of our revenue-generating products by focusing on synthesizing external research, internal analytics, and cross-functional team feedback into a long-term product vision and near-term execution plan.
What you'll do:
- Define the business goals and own the results for your product area
- Plan and launch products that help our products generate revenue, while being conscientious and cautious of impacts on core user experience
- Manage a long-term roadmap for internal tools, data and analytics, and revenue-related products and improvements
- Solicit ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write specs, create wireframes and workflows, and coordinate cross-functionally
- Drive strategic product decisions via evaluation of market trends and meticulous retrospective and prospective analysis of product and revenue performance
- Become the internal voice and representative for revenue-related products
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS from a leading undergraduate institution in CS/EE/General Engineering or Economics/Physics/Psychology/Math
- 3+ years of product management or product marketing experience at a consumer or enterprise technology company
- Additional experience in technology strategy (at a large tech company, investment bank, or management consulting firm), particularly in product, business, or financial analysis
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Someone with product design, software development, or interaction design experience
- Someone who has worked with brands and agencies in the digital advertising space
- Familiarity with SQL, Python, R, Minitab, or SPSS
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategy Associate, Medicare
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN