Product Manager, Revenue - Sponsored Creative Tools
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join Team Snapchat! Working with the Revenue Product team, you’ll focus on helping our team ship the right products for Snapchatters and advertisers. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll combine the technical, design, and business worlds as you drive the sustainability and future of new ad products. In this role, you’ll be tasked with breaking down complex problems, creating innovative solutions, and tracking business metrics. You’ll work closely with the Design and Engineering teams to develop creative, unique, and thoughtful ad experiences. You’ll also work closely with the Sales team and advertisers to solve business needs and bring new products to market.
What you’ll do:
- Work alongside designers and engineers to create new features that captivate Snapchatters and advertisers
- Define business goals and own the results for your product area
- Plan and launch products that help our products create revenue, while being conscientious of their potential impact on the core Snapchat experience
- Establish a shared vision for your product across the company to keep all stakeholders on the same page
- Drive new strategic product decisions through the evaluation of market trends and meticulous retrospective and prospective analysis of product and revenue performance
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or engineering background strongly preferred
- 4+ years of product management or product design experience in mobile advertising or mobile app development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to own a business area with minimal instruction or oversight
- Someone who has worked with brands and agencies in the digital advertising space
- Familiarity with SQL and experience running your own data analysis
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
International Originals Creative Producer, Latin America
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Design Lead, Brand
Postmates, San Francisco
Product Manager - Design Systems
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Designer
Patreon, San Francisco
Associate Offering Manager (Product Manager)
IBM, Multiple Cities
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom