Sales Operations Associate
Snap Inc., London, UK
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Associate to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with the Sales Operations team, you’ll work alongside with the Sales team to set strategy, launch initiatives, and build strong client relationships. Working from our London office, you’ll help align the company’s biggest priorities with its day-to-day operations, as well as help evolve early-stage ideas into full-fledged sales growth initiatives.
What you'll do:
- Partner with Sales to identify, define, launch, and operationalize strategic and operational initiatives
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to structure and negotiate trading agreements with Snap Inc.’s largest advertisers and media agency partners
- Conduct market research and strategic analysis to build out Snap Inc.'s go-to-market strategy
- Develop growth strategies for new and existing customers
- Improve the Sales team’s capabilities and effectiveness
- Define and improve Sales processes and systems/tools
- Collaborate with Sales on defining policies and managing exceptions
- Translate insights into valuable sales and business recommendations
- Develop and package recommendations for Snap Inc.'s senior leadership
Who we're looking for:
- Experience in a Sales Operations role at a technology company
- Experience structuring and negotiating advertising trading agreements
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Excellent written and visual communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- BA/BS; MBA a plus, but not required
- Experience carrying out complex strategic and operational initiatives
- Strong problem solving, project management, and analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising sales
- Prior working experience in or exposure to EMEA region
- Professional working proficiency in German or other European languages a plus
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!