Security Engineer, Detection & Response
Snap Inc., Switzerland
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Security Engineer, Detection and Response to join Snap Inc! We’re looking for someone with strong technical skills and proven industry security experience who can help us improve our detection and response efforts across the company. Working from our Switzerland office, you will help develop and deploy infrastructure to hunt threats and respond to security incidents.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement logging and alerting systems to detect malicious activity on Snap Inc.'s endpoints and networks
- Build tools and devise automation strategies to improve Snap Inc.’s ability to hunt threats and respond to intrusions
- Work closely with teams across the company to develop incident management plans and drive response efforts
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related technical field
- A team-player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven expertise in detection and response, including digital forensics, malware analysis, incident management, threat intelligence, and host-based and network intrusion detection
- Experience in threat hunting and developing tools to help automate detection and response
- Programming experience in Python, Go, and/or C/C++
- Familiarity with cloud-based services and infrastructure
- Someone with an advanced knowledge of operating system internals, and a core competency in Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android, and Linux
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Engineer
Aircraft Systems Engineer
Boom Supersonic, Centennial, CO
Senior Director of Product Management
Tradeshift, San Francisco, California
Senior Software Engineer, Analytics Infrastructure
Slack, San Francisco
Hadoop Infrastructure Engineer
Foursquare, New York, San Francisco
Principal Software Engineer
Cardlytics, Cardlytics Headquarters - Ponce City Market