Security Engineer, Infrastructure Protection
Snap Inc., Switzerland
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for Infrastructure Security Engineers to join Snap Inc! The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills and proven industry security experience to better protect our corporate and production infrastructure. You will help implement safer systems, endpoints, and networks that are resilient to intrusions and attacks to ensure the safety of our business and Snapchatters’ data.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement secure solutions for orchestration, deployment configuration, and debugging of cloud services
- Design and implement services supporting the security of Snap’s large client and server footprint
- Conduct in-depth security reviews of applications, production, and business integrations
- Provide security advice and guidance across Snap as new systems are developed
- Harden the perimeter of our environments by applying advanced networking techniques
- Develop processes and automation for user lifecycle and role management
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related technical field, MS preferred
- 4+ years of industry experience in security
- A team-player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience designing and deploying large systems to Google Cloud and AWS
- Proven expertise in system and network security topics such as authentication, cryptography, intrusion detection systems (IDS), firewalls, and VPNs
- Knowledge of system-level attacks and mitigation methods in Linux, macOS, or Windows
- Detailed technical knowledge in endpoint hardening
- Experience working with vendors and reviewing challenging integrations
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Enterprise Administration Experience
Qualtrics , Seattle
Site Operations Engineer
Fitbit, US - Boston, US - San Francisco
Chief Information Officer (CIO)
MCCS, Quantico, VA
Senior Front End Developers - Online Store Editor
Software Engineer, Analytics Products (Superset)
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Senior Software Engineer (Power Management)
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL