Security Technical Program Manager
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Security Technical Program Manager to join Snap Inc! You will work side by side with our engineers to harden our systems and applications and better protect our internal and production environments. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you will be responsible for securing the data that we are trusted to protect.
What you'll do:
- Initiate, plan, execute, and close on various existing security projects by working closely with various sub-teams within information security
- Proactively identify new projects to improve security posture, lead project teams, and work with relevant stakeholders to drive projects to completion
- Work with each security focus area to identify a long term vision and high level strategy, break it down into prioritized projects, figure out resource allocation, and help ensure its continuous progress
- Identify ways to improve efficiency via documentation, templates, and standardized processes
- Help serve as the point of contact between information security and other stakeholders
- Develop relationships, promote security awareness, and provide training
What we’re looking for:
- Experience performing project management within the information security field
- A solid foundation in web security, mobile security, corporate security, and vulnerability management
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical field / equivalent experience
- 4+ years of industry experience in security and development
- Experience with information security in a startup environment
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Analytics Engineer - Original Content Promotion
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Software Engineer - Mobile Security, Security Engineering
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley
Repair Technicians (Mobile Phones + Tablets)
Sr. Firmware QA Engineer
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Sr. Software QA Engineer (Contract)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA