Senior Ads Technical Operations Specialist
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Senior Ads Technical Operations Specialist to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with the Customer Operations team, you will synthesize operations data to provide our customers with the best possible experience. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you will partner with Engineering and QA to improve our advertising services from a technical standpoint.
What you’ll do:
- Synthesize information from our advertising network to advocate for new bug fixes and feature enhancements
- Handle technical escalations from our advertising services
- Carry out and improve bug reporting procedures and insights
- Document, investigate, and drive solutions for complex technical issues
- Guide and mentor fellow team members
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards to monitor our services
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of previous experience in advertising technical support, support engineering, or a related role
- BA/BS in a related field
- Experience with Phabricator, JIRA, and/or other bug tracking tools
- Expertise with SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Deep knowledge of the internet and network protocols, architecture, and troubleshooting
- Ability to work independently in a highly autonomous environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex tasks with various deadlines and prioritization
- A team player who can collaborate at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail with impeccable organizational skills
- A passion for Snapchat and creating memorable user experiences!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Ruby Backend Engineer
Vimeo, New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer - Security
Reddit, San Francisco
Software Engineer - Data Science
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Sr. Developer | Sports Illustrated
Time Inc., New York, NY
Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Intelligence Services
Quartet, New York, NY