Senior Product Quality Analyst
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Quality Analyst to join Team Snapchat! Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll collaborate closely with the Engineering and QA teams, mentor team members, and synthesize customer operations data to give Snapchatters the best customer experience possible.
What you’ll do:
- Synthesize information from our customer support network to advocate for bug fixes and feature enhancements
- Handle technical escalations from our customer service network over the phone, email, and chat services
- Carry out and improve bug reporting procedures and CS Insights
- Document, investigate, and drive solutions for complex technical issues
- Coach and mentor fellow team members
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards to monitor our customer operations services
What we’re looking for:
- BS/BA degree in a related field
- 5+ years experience in mobile technical support, support engineering, or an equivalent role
- Deep knowledge of the internet and network protocols, architecture, and troubleshooting
- Experience with Phabricator, JIRA, and/or other bug tracking tools
- Expertise with SQL and Excel
- Ability to work independently in a highly autonomous environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex tasks with various deadlines and prioritization
- A team player who can collaborate at all levels of the organization
- A passion for Snapchat and creating memorable user experiences!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
UK Database Administrator
CX - Quality Program Manager
Dropbox, Austin, TX
General Manager: New York
Postmates, New York
Senior Associate, E-commerce Distribution Strategy
Harry’s, New York, NY
Community Associate - Phoenix (Contract)
Lyft, Phoenix, AZ
Quality Control Officer