Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join Snap Inc! Working from our New York City office, you will be tasked with solving interesting technical challenges such as architecting and deploying infrastructure that can perform at scale, designing a slick and secure mobile client, and maintaining software used by millions every day.
We're open to people who prefer to work as generalists and to those who have experience in one specialty (for example: backend, iOS, Android, machine learning) and are excited to broaden their technical toolkit while working here.
What you'll do:
- Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
- Perform code reviews and ensure exceptional code quality
- Build robust, lasting, and scalable products
- Iterate quickly without compromising quality
What we're looking for:
- BS/BA in a technical field such as Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of software engineering experience preferred
- Someone who gets excited by tough technical challenges
- Someone who loves to learn and is passionate about helping others
- Someone who can collaborate and work well with others
- Experience with mobile apps, distributed systems, and/or databases is a plus
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Director, Infrastructure Engineering
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Senior Performance Engineer
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior Software Engineer, Web
MyFitnessPal, San Francisco, CA
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Stride, New York
Senior Network Engineer
Red Ventures, South Charlotte