Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Systems Engineer to join Snap Inc! As a member of the IT team, you’ll be supporting the systems and tools that keep the business growing and our information safe. You’ll use a combination of open source, cloud services, and off-the-shelf technologies to build and improve our services by solving problems related to configuration management, authentication, and scale.
What you’ll do:
- Engineer new solutions on IaaS providers like AWS or GCP
- Administer SaaS solutions such as Google Apps, Okta, Jira, Confluence, and Hipchat
- Design and configure SAML SSO and other Identity Access Management-related tools and systems
- Build, scale, and secure our corporate infrastructure and services
- Combine open-source and commercial technologies to build new services that will make an impact on the business
- Create new systems that are scalable, automated, and well-documented
- Train others to take on operations, as needed
- Evaluate new technologies, prioritize their acquisition, and make decisions in alignment with IT roadmaps and business requirements
- Communicate timelines, service dependencies, resource constraints, and progress with key stakeholders timely and effectively
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in core infrastructure technologies, including DNS, DHCP, Microsoft Active Directory, public key infrastructure, and authentication protocols
- 3+ years of building services in AWS or GCP
- 5+ years experience in shell scripting
- 5+ years of experience with networking principles, firewalls, and load balancers
- 3+ years experience working with monitoring and configuration management tools, such as Puppet, Ansible, and Chef
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Android
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Senior Sales Engineer
Twilio, Dublin, Ireland
Business Analyst, Merchant Policy
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Technology - General Applications UAE
noon.com, Dubai, UAE
Software Engineer, Trust
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Software Engineer, Delivery
Brightcove, Boston, London, Scottsdale