Software Engineer, App Hardening
Snap Inc., Yverdon, Switzerland
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer on the Security team to join Team Snapchat! You’ll be working on the development of an advanced LLVM-based compilation framework for mobile platforms. You’ll work with industry experts on cryptography and app hardening, and learn how to implement and test advanced software protection features. Your work will help us build a secure, reliable, private iOS and Android client that keeps Snapchatters safe and secure.
What you’ll do:
- Research, implement, and test innovative software protection features
- Design innovative obfuscation and client analysis techniques
- Work with the team in Venice, CA on securing new app features
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience developing in C, C++, ObjC, Python, and shell
- 2+ years of recent experience with mobile application testing on iPhone and Android
- Knowledge of the LLVM-compiler framework — specifically, the implementation of LLVM passes
- Someone with a software engineering degree from an engineering school (EPFL, HES-SO) or equivalent
- Security skills — in particular low-level security (C, C++) or infrastructure security
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Engineering Manager, Product
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Technical Principal (m/w)
Livestream, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Projekt Manager (w/m)
Einstieg als Graduate Software Developer (m/w)
Network Engineer - Load Balancing
PlayStation, San Diego, CA