Senior Ad Review Specialist
Snap Inc., London, UK
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Senior Operations Specialist to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with the Customer Operations Business Support team, you will help review On-Demand Geofilters (ODG) and Snap Ads sold through our online tool or through our Inside Sales team. Working from our London office, you’ll collaborate with other Customer Operations and Inside Sales team members to troubleshoot Geofilter issues and provide the best possible customer support.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert on creating, submitting, and reviewing On-Demand Geofilter and Snap Ads
- Maintain and enforce our ad review policies
- Mentor members of the On-Demand Geofilter and Snap Ad Review team
- Review team members’ performance and provide feedback/training
- Give guidance to team members on any escalations
- Collaborate with the Support teams to help identify and prioritize On-Demand Geofilter questions and feedback
- Identify, suggest, and implement improvements to workflow and support responses
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years customer service or ad-review experience
- Previous supervisory or management experience is preferred
- Proficient with Google products (Maps, Translate, Drive Suite)
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- Second language is a plus
- Effective communicator and cross-team collaborator
- Able to take direction and prioritize tasks
- Organized and detail oriented
- Experience using Zendesk or other ticketing systems
- Effective communicator and collaborator who works well in a team environment
- Able to work efficiently in a self directed environment and balance multiple workflows
- Flexibility to work any assigned shifts, which may include early mornings, late evenings, and weekends
- Someone who thrives in a team environment
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Someone with an organized and detail-oriented mindset
- An understanding of what makes for good customer experiences
- A passion for supporting Snapchatters!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Advertising Copywriter (Freelance)
Harry’s, New York, NY
Integrated Campaign Manager, Dropbox Business
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
City Marketing Lead - Philadelphia
Lyft, Philadelphia, PA
Grindr, HQ - West Hollywood
Yotpo, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Dataminr, New York