Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Strategy Analyst to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with the Strategy team, you will help execute projects that impact multiple areas of the business. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll collaborate with various teams across the company to help accomplish our strategic goals.
What you’ll do:
- Work cross-functionally with different teams at Snapchat on various business projects and strategic initiatives
- Research industry trends, competitive landscape, and other market insights
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to measure and interpret business trends and operating metrics
- Create detailed, visually compelling decks in PowerPoint and Keynote
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years work experience in investment banking, management consulting, or in an analyst/strategy role at a technology company
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to communicate results clearly and effectively
- Expert skills with Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint and Google Docs/Sheets
- Flexibility to work in an agile environment with changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills with a team player attitude
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Advertising Contracts Administrator (New York)
BuzzFeed, New York
Time Inc., New York, NY
Technical Tax Specialist
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Analyst/Senior Analyst, Business Operations & Strategy
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Senior Interconnection Manager - Global Infrastructure Development
Twitch, San Francisco, CA