Internal Communications Designer
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join the Internal Communications team at Snap Inc! You will play a key role in creating the visual communication that helps team members across the organization understand the Snap story and embrace its culture. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll collaborate closely with colleagues in different departments to handle multiple projects simultaneously while building a diverse, creative library of communications materials.
What you'll do:
- Design and produce a wide range of content in both print and digital, including info-graphics, website graphics, and new online storytelling formats
- Edit video
- Pay close attention to detail in design, preparation of mechanicals, and written communications
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Organize and archive files in a timely and orderly fashion
What we're looking for:
- B.F.A. in Graphic Design or equivalent
- 3+ years of work experience in graphic design
- Basic video editing skills, including knowledge of Premiere and After Effects
- Experience with motion graphics a plus
- Expert command of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to prepare files for production for web, mobile, and print specifications
- Strong organizational, communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- A team player who can prioritize and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail in regards to communication, design, and production of projects
- A strong focus on visual communication design
- A portfolio showcasing your work and strong design skills
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Freelance Branded Assistant Editor
BuzzFeed, Sao Paulo
Senior Software Engineer - VOD
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Thrillist, Thrillist - New York, NY
Junior Social Media Fellow
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
Video Producer, FanSided
Time Inc., Chicago, Illinois
Product Content Strategist
Airbnb, San Francisco, California