Ad Operations Associate
Snap Inc., New York, NY
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for an Ad Operations Associate to join Team Snapchat! You will play a key role in campaign pre-planning, quality control, trafficking, and measurement of campaigns. Working from our New York, NY office, you will work cross functionally with Sales, Planning, Business Operations, Research, and Finance. You will also support the sales process through daily traffic analysis, optimization functions, and provide strategic and tactical input into our ad product development and business teams. In supporting the sales process, you’ll show your meticulous attention to detail, as well as your understanding of mobile advertising delivery processes, including but not limited to DFP, ad exchanges, demand and supply side platforms, and prevailing industry standards (VAST, MRAID, IAB etc).
What you’ll do:
- Review insertion orders, secure campaigns assets, drive creative kick off calls, and manage custom creative components, including lead times
- Communicate proactively with Fortune 1000 advertisers and their advertising agencies during all phases of an active campaign’s lifecycle
- Collaborate with third-party partners in creating, testing, and flighting rich media and mobile video campaigns
- Ensure platform support and work closely with internal and external QA for ongoing verification
- Support Ad Operations and Sales in inventory forecasting
- Troubleshoot and QA third party tags and other advertiser-provided creative
- Identify and manage opportunities for Snapchat to enhance productivity and further develop our ad platform, tools, and guidelines based on business insights
- Own resolution of system and/or process issues by collaborating with internal Product and Engineering teams on solutions and providing consistent support to clients
- Provide on-call support as required for after-hours and weekend client-related emergencies
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3+ years of digital advertising/online media experience
- Experience within the digital online advertising ecosystem, including familiarity with third-party ad servers such as Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP), Atlas, FreeWheel, Sizmek, Pointroll, etc.
- Strong understanding of ad targeting and performance optimization
- Experience working with mobile rich media vendors such as Celtra, Crisp Media, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn and grow new productivity software application tools
- Quick learner who’s detail oriented and possesses critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a face-paced, deadline driven environment that supports a rapidly evolving digital sales marketplace
- Someone who’s up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up
- A passion for Snapchat and innovative marketing!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Principal, Retail Brand Manager (Home)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
Director of Public Relations (PR)
Senior Consultant Digital Strategy / Digital Transformation
The Knot Social Media Intern
XO Group, New York
Motion Graphics Designer (Contract)
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
Managed By Q, Miami, FL