Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Strategist to join Team Snapchat and focus on Snapchat’s fast growing revenue products! As a Product Strategist, you will identify key market trends and opportunities and build extensive go-to-market strategies to capture them. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you will partner closely with our Product Management team to influence our product roadmap through extensive research and advertising knowledge.
What you'll do:
- Build go-to-market plans, including product narrative, positioning and activation strategies
- Successfully rollout never seen before products to market by leading cross-functional teams including sales, communications, marketing and legal
- Lead extensive market research to identify new opportunities through structured analysis, competition benchmark and packaging qualitative marketers feedback
- Collaborate closely with product management and engineering to influence the product roadmap
- Structure conversations, create and socialize product frameworks and drive conversations with leadership to align on ad product direction
What we're looking for:
- 6+ years professional experience in product marketing, product management, internet technology, strategy consulting, corporate banking or other relevant digital marketing experience
- 5+ years of experience with ad tech or display/social/search/mobile advertising
- BA/BS from a leading undergraduate institution in Business, Economics, or Psychology
- A graduate degree in a relevant field
- A team player who can successfully work cross-functionally with various stakeholder groups, both within Snapchat and across Partner organizations
- An ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to communicate results clearly and effectively
- Someone who’s comfortable dealing with changing environments and operating under high levels of uncertainty
- Passionate about mobile advertising with a solid vision
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills in order to drive impact across teams
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!