Sales Enablement Manager
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA/New York, NY
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to join Team Snapchat! You’ll focus on upleveling the capabilities of our Sales team. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters or New York, NY office, you will work closely with our Sales Leadership, Revenue Product, HR, and Marketing teams to bring out the best in our Snapchat Sales force, ensuring sales is equipped with the knowledge base to unlock revenue and drive growth.
What you'll do:
- Create a learning ecosystem that empowers Sales with a deep understanding of our offerings within the context of an ever-expanding and rapidly evolving product suite, sales narrative, and customer base
- Partner cross-functionally to develop learning curriculum that reinforces consultative, solutions-based selling
- Partner with Sales leadership and teams to assess and meet learning needs and scale best practices
- Build upon our best-in-class sales onboarding program
- Develop creative solutions for trainings that incorporate unique learning styles, as well as time and geographical constraints
- Develop and package roadmaps and recommendations for Snapchat’s senior leadership
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field; MBA is a plus, but not required
- 6+ years experience
- Experience working in Sales Enablement or related fields (e.g. Learning and Development)
- Proven business sense and problem solving, project management, and analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising sales
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with changing environments and operating under high levels of uncertainty
- Excellent interpersonal skills to partner cross-functionally
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
ADstruc, New York City
Sales Manager, Partnerships
Pinterest, New York, New York
Outside Sales Representative
HelloFresh, Phoenix, AZ
Sales Operations Manager-Fitbit Health Solutions
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Account Manager, Regional Partnerships
Pinterest, Atlanta, Georgia
Yelp, Chicago, IL