Sales Operations Manager
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to join Team Snapchat! Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll partner with Sales to set strategy, launch initiatives, and build strong client relationships. You’ll stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into sales growth initiatives. Your work will directly shape the future of the Snapchat experience for advertisers.
What you'll do:
- Partner with Sales to identify, define, launch, and operationalize strategic and operational initiatives, including:
- Conducting market research and strategic analysis to build out Snapchat's go-to market strategy
- Developing growth strategies for new and existing customers
- Improving the Sales team’s capabilities and effectiveness
- Defining and improving Sales processes and systems/tools
- Collaborate with Sales on defining policies and managing exceptions
- Translate insights into valuable sales and business recommendations
- Develop and package recommendations for communication to senior leadership
Who we're looking for:
- BA/BS in related field; MBA a plus
- 5+ years experience in a Sales Operations role at a technology company
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives
- Superior business sense, problem solving, project management, and analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills to partner cross-functionally
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Keyholder, Orange County
Bonobos, Orange County, CA
Sales Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, Short Hills, NJ
National Account Executive
Yelp, New York, NY
Saas Sales Manager, Sports Illustrated Play
Time Inc., Washington, DC
Sales Associate, Chicago - Southport
Bonobos, Chicago, IL
Everwise, San Francisco, CA