Senior Creative Strategist
Snap Inc., Paris, FR
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Senior Creative Strategist to join Team Snapchat! Working from our Paris, FR office, you’ll become a key player in driving the creative ambition of the business. As a Creative Strategist, the successful candidate will be a creative catalyst, with the ability to unlock revenue through ideas. Day-to-day, they will work with the Snapchat Sales Team, key brand partners and their agencies to create and implement best in class creative advertising campaigns on Snapchat.
What you will do:
- Ideate, create, and deliver World Class advertising campaigns
- Liaise with senior partners across brand and agency to understand their business goals
- Develop ideas, strategies, initiatives, and the associated presentation materials, to address those goals with creative advertising solutions on Snapchat
- Discuss and critique AR, video, design aspects of campaign creative
- Work with sales to develop and implement long-term brand strategy against business objectives
- Work with research and measurement teams to help prove the power of Snapchat advertising
- Become and advocate and evangelist for Snapchat and its advertising solutions
What you will need:
- BA in English, Marketing, Communications, Business Management or similar
- 8+ years working in a creative and/or strategy role at an agency or platform
- Knowledge of and experience with Adobe c-suite preferred
- Knowledge of the advertising landscape, agencies, and workflows
- Deep familiarity with how Snapchat works
- Excellent presenter with first class verbal and written communication skills
- Have an intimate knowledge of platform advertising formats
- Have an in depth knowledge of the competitor landscape
- A self-starting attitude and a love for collaborating with others
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
ランゲージスペシャリスト- 日本語 | Language Specialist - Japanese
Airbnb, Tokyo, Japan
Mobile Marketing Manager, Japan
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Content Marketing Manager
Time Inc., London
Senior Paid Search Marketing Manager (SEM) (m/f)
Mobile Marketing Manager, Germany
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Social Media Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA