Senior Financial Analyst, Sales Finance
Snap Inc., Sydney, AU
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with the Sales Finance team, you’ll provide thoughtful analysis and insights that will help the business make informed decisions. Working from our Sydney, AU office, you’ll collaborate with Sales Leadership to build financial models, develop reporting materials, and manage cross-functional relationships.
What you'll do:
- Develop financial reporting, analysis, insights, and recommendations
- Collaborate with the Sales Operations team to gather ideas, as well as understand marketplace dynamics
- Lead cross-functional projects with Sales, Finance, Accounting, Operations, and Product teams
- Manage communication with key stakeholders across the organization
- Guide development of infrastructure to support streamlining and automation of workflows
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly advertising performance and forecast support
- Provide weekly ad pacing reports for visibility on actuals vs. forecasts
- Create post-monthly variance analysis to identify ad revenue performance
- Develop various ad hoc analyses and PowerPoint presentations for the Board and executive teams
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS or MBA degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years of work experience in media/entertainment or sales finance
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and Excel skills
- Someone who is self-directed and proactive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and feels comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization
- Able to work independently as well as collaborate in a team environment
- Can multi-task, think creatively, and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- A detail-oriented person who has a high sense of urgency and exceptional organizational/project managing skills
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!