Senior Marketing Operations Associate
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Operations Associate to join Snap Inc! Working closely with the Marketing team, you will drive cross-functional team planning and end-to-end process leadership across a variety of marketing, digital media, and content initiatives. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll own the workstream, planning processes, and ongoing improvement efforts to produce marketing content at scale while collaborating with marketing and creative leads to ensure the effective and timely execution of all marketing projects.
What you’ll do:
- Own and oversee Marketing’s content pipeline, ensuring the successful planning, delivery, and implementation of content and digital marketing projects
- Lead daily stand-ups, content pipeline reviews, and ongoing planning activities across the marketing team
- Define and prioritize marketing needs and implement processes and systems critical to quality, scale, and execution
- Lead and manage cross-functional communications, workflows, and approvals with various stakeholders, such as Legal, Engineering, and Corporate Security
- Support team leads by planning overall production timelines, project deliverables, resources, and facilitate day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of issues
- Maintain oversight and tracking of all production budgets and costs; drive quarterly forecasting and planning processes
- Maintain, monitor, and improve KPIs to measure the effectiveness of operational activities, such as output, quality, velocity, and burndown
- Build and manage vendor relationships as needed to ensure the successful execution of projects and elimination of bottlenecks
What we’re looking for:
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience in marketing, operations, or strategy
- A high-impact team leader, capable of motivating, directing, and inspiring cross-functional project teams
- Strong people skills and ability to engage all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, strong attention to detail, and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- High competency of project management across complex initiatives and projects in parallel, while collaborating with diverse geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- International experience a plus
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Director of Content Marketing
Bonobos, New York, NY
Social Media Intern - Portland
Yelp, Portland, OR
Associate Manager, Consumer Marketing
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Brand Operations Coordinator
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Product Marketing Manager
Greenhouse, San Francisco, CA
Customer Engagement Lead
PlayStation, Los Angeles