Sales Operations Associate
Snap Inc., New York, NY
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Associate to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with the Sales Operations team, you will focus on shaping our Sales strategy with actionable insights. Working from our New York, NY office, you will partner closely with our Sales Leadership, Revenue Operations, and Product teams to refine our go-to-market strategy by leveraging analysis, market intelligence, and a “gut” that’s driven by an intellectually rigorous and curious approach to solving business challenges.
What you'll do:
- Consult with Sales Leads on their go-to-market strategy
- Partner cross-functionally to build out our data insights knowledge base
- Create models and synthesize market intel to inform key business decisions
- Run strategy projects with cross-functional input and organization-wide impact
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS degree in relevant field
- 4+ years experience in a Sales Operations role at a technology company
- Experience developing Sales systems and tools for large teams, and rolling out these tools at scale
- Proven business sense and problem solving, project management, and analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising sales
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who’s comfortable dealing with changing environments and operating under high levels of ambiguity
- Excellent interpersonal skills to partner cross-functionally
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Sr. NPI Operations Program Manager
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Customer Operations Advisor
Squarespace, Portland, OR
Senior Manager, Express Drive Customer Experience
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Manager, Operations (Night Shift)
HelloFresh, Grand Prairie, TX
Screening Asset Specialist
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Glossier, New York, NY