Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly-curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Sales Manager to join Team Snapchat! Working from our London, UK office, you will manage a team of account executives and account managers within UK sales. You will need to have natural leadership skills, and the ability to guide, mentor, and challenge your direct reports, as well as excellent client and agency-facing abilities for frequent client visits.
What you'll do:
- Manage a team of account executives, account managers, and account coordinators
- Hold your team to certain revenue quotas and KPIs
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners
- Define, execute, and deliver KPI-driven measurement strategies
- Assist the General Manager with determining individual quotas and account lists and delivering to the individual contributors on the team
- Some travel may be expected
Who we're looking for:
- Experience in digital media space
- Leadership and mentorship experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Deep understanding of how to communicate with different personality types
- Preexisting senior relationships with advertising agencies and brand marketers
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Proven track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Sales Executive Japan
Strategic Account Executive - East
Zuora, Boston OR New York
Partner Manager, Ecommerce & Omnichannel
Pinterest, New York
Sales Order Management Specialist
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Everwise, San Francisco, CA
Corporate Sales (Account Management) Intern
GitHub, HQ - San Francisco