Ad Review Specialist
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Snap Ad Review Specialist to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with the Customer Operations team, you will ensure quality review and approval of Snap Ad submissions. Working from our Santa Monica, CA office, you’ll collaborate with the Snap Ads team to help create a seamless approval process for Snapchatters submitting ads.
What you’ll do:
- Review all Snap Ad submissions and approve or reject each ad based on our creative policies and technical requirements
- Manage the approval tool queue and prioritize all Snap Ad reviews within the identified team SLAs
- Escalate questionable ads and creative trends to leadership
- Collaborate with the Inside Sales team to create a consistent review experience for our Snapchat partners
- Work with the Customer Operations team to troubleshoot approval tool errors and identify workflow best practices
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree from a 4-year accredited college or university
- 2+ years of professional work experience, preferably in ad review, ad operations, or customer support
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus, but not required
- Effective communicator and cross-team collaborator
- A team player that thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Flexibility to work shifts which may include early mornings, late evenings, and weekends
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- An understanding of what makes for good customer experiences
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Optimization Consultant (French)
TripAdvisor, Dublin, Ireland
Sales Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, Corte Madera, CA
Partner Manager, Ads PMP
Pinterest, New York
Wal-Mart Retail Link Analyst
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Sales Development Manager
Zuora, San Francisco, CA