Product Manager, Content
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join Snap Inc.’s content team! Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll quickly iterate and deliver features to grow our content business. You’ll collaborate with with Design, Engineering, and Monetization teams to define a long-term product vision and near-term execution plan.
What you'll do:
- Define the business goals and own the results for your product areas
- Manage a long-term roadmap for internal tools, data and analytics, and content-related products and improvements
- Solicit ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write specs, create wireframes and workflows, and coordinate cross-functionally
- Drive strategic product decisions via evaluation of market trends and meticulous retrospective and prospective analysis of product performance
- Become the internal voice and representative for content-related products
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Management, Engineering, User Research, and Design to ensure a smooth product development process
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS in CS/EE/General Engineering or Economics/Physics/Math, and a graduate degree in a similarly relevant field
- 3+ years of product management experience at a consumer or enterprise technology company
- Additional experience in technology strategy (at a large tech company, investment bank, or management consulting firm), particularly in product, business, or financial analysis
- Experience with product design, software development, or interactive design; able to work in a highly technical environment
- Ability to strive in a fast-paced environment that requires independent time management, task prioritization, flexibility, and keen ability to identify problems and proactively work towards solutions
- Able to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Able to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Experience working on a content team
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Material Scientist
Harry’s, New York, NY
Palantir Technologies, Ottawa, Canada
Associate Product Manager, Sports Illustrated Play
Time Inc., Redwood City, CA
Product Manager - 10173.309
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Senior Product Manager, Apps
Evernote, Redwood City, CA
Senior Product Manager, Teams
Evernote, Redwood City, CA