Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA - Mountain View, CA - Seattle, WA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for Software Engineering Managers to join Snap Inc! In this role, you will be tasked with solving interesting technical challenges and leading a team to help scale, design a slick and secure mobile client, and maintain software used by millions every day.
What you'll do:
- Drive the technical and organizational roadmap for the team
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams distributed across multiple locations
- Build and grow a team of exceptional software engineers and technical leaders
- Influence key decisions on architecture and implementation of scalable, reliable, and cost-effective engineering solutions
- Iterate quickly without compromising quality and raise the bar on operational excellence
- BS/BA in a technical field such as Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience managing a team
- Someone who loves to learn, and is passionate about helping others
- Experience with mobile apps and/or databases
- MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working with distributed systems
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Backend Developer (Java) (m/f/d) - High Availability Core Technology
Site Reliability Operations Engineer
ClearSlide, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer, Backend
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Big Data Developer
Hudson's Bay Company, Toronto, ON Canada
Senior Android Engineer - NYC
N26, New York City