Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with the Sales Finance team, you will identify and develop tooling and oversee administration of the system. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll collaborate with Sales Finance, Legal, IT, and Sales Operations to help our Engineering teams identify and develop tooling.
What you’ll do:
- Manage daily administration of multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, and validations
- Partner with management, strategic planning and analysis staff, and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Manage the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments, and coordinating software testing
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials for users as database applications are developed
- Assist programmers with the development of technical documentation of existing and future applications
What we’re looking for:
- College degree or equivalent work/technical experience
- 2+ years Salesforce experience, Salesforce certification preferred
- Experience with data.com, salesforce IQ, shield, wave
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools and apex triggers and development
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), University Village
Warby Parker, Seattle, WA
Sales Strategy and Operations Manager
SMB Sales Lead - Dublin
Sales Associate, Nashville
Key Account Manager (m/w)
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Sales Intern NY - Summer 2018
BuzzFeed, New York