Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Salesforce Developer to join Snap Inc! You will play a key role in building the software foundation of our global advertising team. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you'll collaborate with internal teams to develop custom solutions to fit business goals across various organizations including Sales Finance, Ad Operations, IT, and Revenue Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Implement and maintain Salesforce customizations such as custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows, process builder, and validation rules
- Participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements
- Translate business requirements into creative and effective technical designs
- Build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive important business decisions by developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, and AJAX
- Work cross-functionally with Revenue Operations, Sales Finance, Engineering, and other key stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in administration and development of Salesforce’s Sales Cloud Functionality
- Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas
- Experience in developing custom APEX and Visualforce components
- Experience in migrating data and customizations across Salesforce environments
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of software development processes and best practices
- Willingness to travel (25% and up)
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Technical Artist Intern
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Lead Client Success Engineer, Placed
Snap Inc., Seattle, WA
Checkr, San Francisco
Head of Relevance - Engineering
Reddit, San Francisco
Senior Web Developer - Angular (Contract)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Senior Software Engineer, Kafka Data Pipelines
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA