Product Strategy Manager
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Strategy Manager for the Content Product Strategy team at Snapchat! You will work across all of our content formats and tools to identify and evaluate new opportunities to shape our overall Content strategy. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll help perform impactful analysis, as well as develop and communicate recommendations that will directly shape the future of Content on Snapchat!
What you'll do:
- Short and long-term strategic planning for Snapchat’s Content business
- Conduct market research and market landscape analysis
- Translate insights into valuable product and business recommendations
- Develop and package recommendations for communication to Snapchat senior leadership
- Collaborate with Product Managers on the Content Product Strategy Team to assess impact for planned product changes
- Partner with Business Development and Editorial Teams to identify and implement new opportunities
Who we're looking for:
- MBA preferred but not required
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, or in a strategy role at an entertainment or digital media company
- Prior experience with digital media or entertainment
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Intellectual curiosity and great business judgement
- Strong written and visual communication skills
- Expert skills with Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint and Google Docs/Sheets
- High degree of attention to detail
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Director of Product Creative - Infrastructure
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Platform Product Marketing Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Developer Evangelist
Fitbit, US - San Francisco, US - Boston
Palantir Technologies, Sydney, Australia
Senior Product Manager (Los Angeles, CA)
Oscar, Los Angeles, CA, United States
Product Manager – Marketing Tools
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany