- Craft the artifacts that establish a shared vision, strategy, and roadmap for our products
- Translate the product vision into concrete tasks - whether it’s design, research, testing, or engineering
- Drive product development day-to-day by embedding within teams of engineers and designers
- Study complex, unbounded problems through research, market analysis, and user interactions to figure out what we need to build - and when
- Be willing to do anything necessary to ship products and features - from sketching wireframes to taking calls with customers to solve issues
- Break down business goals to all the tasks that needed to break into a new product area
You may be a good fit if…
- You have 3-5 years of experience as a product manager
- You have experience understanding problems in a complex domain (finance, healthcare, insurance, etc.)
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but also get your hands dirty with whatever it takes to ship products and features successfully - from QA testing to supporting customers
- You know how to research complex topics, using both quantitative and qualitative methods, and teach others about them
- You are technical enough to work closely with engineers and serve as a translator between business needs and technical terms
- You have worked as a product manager on a super-focused, scrappy team - either at a small company or a very independent project within an elite product/engineering organization
- 401k with matching contribution
- Medical, vision & dental insurance.
- 21 days of paid vacation plus a week off at the holidays.
- Office Lunches and Off-sites
- Commuter Benefits
- Whiteboard desks that go up-and-down
- Close to Bart and Muni.
Snapdocs is a loan closing automation platform for the mortgage industry. We're connecting all the moving parts in mortgage processing to create a seamless workflow for lenders, title and escrow, signing services and notaries.
Want to learn more about Snapdocs? Visit https://www.snapdocs.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Quartzy, Palo Alto, CA
Director of Product, Revenue Optimization
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Palantir Technologies, Munich, Germany
Product Design Engineer
Casper, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager - Growth
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA