Skills & Requirements
- You're a Rails Engineer with some experience. Ideally, you're a full stack coder. But in reality, you probably lean either towards the front or the back end. That's fine, so long as you know (and enjoy) your strengths.
- You would be the 10th member of on a fast-growing technical team. We break into small product-groups, so you'll probably work on a team of 2 or 3.
- You want to help build a healthy and happy culture. We strive to be respectful of each other's time and point of view. We're learning how to do this together. We're creating a place where it's OK to fail, and that you know the team has your back the whole way through.
- You're self-motivated. To us that means when you get an interesting problem, you will rip into it until you understand its nuances and perhaps have a glimpse of the solution.
- You're empathetic. We work closely with our customers, meaning phone calls, emails, and sometimes lunch. It is important in this job to listen to them so that we can build what they need and want.
- Knowledge of AWS is a plus.
- UX experience (or interest in cultivating it) would be excellent.
- 401k with matching contribution
- 21 days of paid vacation plus a week off at the holidays.
- Office Lunches and Off-sites
- Commuter Benefits
- Whiteboard desks that go up-and-down
- Close to Bart and Muni.
Snapdocs is a loan closing automation platform for the mortgage industry. We're connecting all the moving parts in mortgage processing to create a seamless workflow for lenders, title and escrow, signing services and notaries.
Want to learn more about Snapdocs? Visit https://www.snapdocs.com/
Jobs You May Like
Datastore Infrastructure Engineer
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Senior Algorithm Engineer
Postmates, San Francisco
Principal iOS Engineer
Tile, San Mateo, CA
Technical Engagement Engineer
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Software Engineer (NYC)
Lyft, New York, NY
Software Engineer Intern - Frontend
Squarespace, New York, NY