- You are curious: You love to learn and geek out over sales podcasts. We want team members who take a genuine interest in their clients' problems, and take the success of their projects personally
- You are coachable: We're constantly trying to operate at a high-level, and we want team members who have made honing their craft a priority
- You can adapt (with a smile): You must be ready to take on new projects and pivot when needed.
- You know how to sell: Need to be comfortable on the phone to lead a demo and navigate a prospect through the pipeline. We want that rep who can identify stakeholders, build trust and drive a sell to close.
- Originate and orchestrate plays for strategic accounts
- Have a 360 view of where we stand with each strategic account
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Present our solution and handle objections
- Build project plans and drive urgency
- 401k with matching contribution
- 21 days of paid vacation plus a week off at the holidays.
- Office Lunches and Off-sites
- Commuter Benefits
- Whiteboard desks that go up-and-down
- Close to Bart and Muni.
Snapdocs is a loan closing automation platform for the mortgage industry. We're connecting all the moving parts in mortgage processing to create a seamless workflow for lenders, title and escrow, signing services and notaries.
Want to learn more about Snapdocs? Visit https://www.snapdocs.com/
Jobs You May Like
Bonobos, Nashville, TN
Business Development Sales Executive (Greek)
TripAdvisor, Oxford, UK
Bonobos, Chicago, IL
HelloFresh, Houston, TX
Advisor – Sales, Hayes Valley
Warby Parker, San Francisco, CA
Wal-Mart Retail Link Analyst
Fitbit, US - San Francisco