Within the first 90 days, you will...
- Familiarize yourself with the codebase and began making meaningful contributions.
- Begin one-on-ones with your direct reports, introducing yourself to the team, and sharing your management philosophies.
- Start to tune the engineering workflow to delight the team and remove blockers from shipping code.
- Riff on our engineering processes to ensure we deliver the best product possible.
- Participate in feature specs to give architectural guidance
Within the first 6 months, you will...
- Become a representative for engineering culture at Snapdocs. This might take the form of an engineering blog. This might take the form of mentoring at Hackbright, or other code academies.
- Continuously improve the experience of being an engineer at Snapdocs
- Hire 2 - 4 additional engineers, for whom you’ll build an on-boarding program
- Groom new managers
- Make savvy decisions about the technology we add to our stack. We keep it pretty simple around here (Rails, Postgres, AWS) in order to ship code quickly. You’ll be judicious about tradeoffs.
Within the first year...
- Everyone will wonder how we ever lived without you.
- 3+ years in an engineering management role (Lead Engineer, VP of Engineering, CTO) with at least 4 direct reports.
- Deep experience with Ruby on Rails
- SaaS and startup experience
- 401k with matching contribution
- 21 days of paid vacation plus a week off at the holidays.
- Office Lunches and Off-sites
- Commuter Benefits
- Whiteboard desks that go up-and-down
- Close to Bart and Muni.
Snapdocs is a loan closing automation platform for the mortgage industry. We're connecting all the moving parts in mortgage processing to create a seamless workflow for lenders, title and escrow, signing services and notaries.
Want to learn more about Snapdocs? Visit https://www.snapdocs.com/
Jobs You May Like
Data Visualization Engineer
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
Senior Software Engineer - Edge Developer Experience
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Tel Aviv, Israel
GitHub Enterprise Systems Engineer
GitHub, Remote - Australia, Japan, New Zealand
Software Engineer: Backend (Customer Service Technology)
Postmates, San Francisco, CA