As an Account Executive, you will:
- Develop net new business leads through account based marketing, networking and prospecting.
- Build out a strategic territory plan, prospect, and manage a full sales cycle.
- Prospect and generate high quality leads with the world's top brands across numerous industries.
- Conduct in-person presentations and product demos, at many levels, with many stakeholders in an organization.
- Negotiate terms and close business.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas.
- 5+ years full sales cycle experience selling Enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Strong outbound prospecting skills, with track record of generating net new business in technology sales.
- Intimate understanding of the e-commerce, social media, marketing technology and mobile spaces.
- A demonstrated track record of success and quota over achievement - top 10% performer at your last company.
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneur’s mindset. You’re comfortable creating value in a low structure environment while being agile and resilient.
- Interest in creative endeavors outside of work
- Borderline obsession with emerging technology
- Existing relationships with consumer brands or agencies
Working At Snaps:
- We offer the tangible perks you’d expect at a startup: snacks, drinks, Apple computers, etc.
- We are a diverse group of colleagues with backgrounds in design, anthropology, media, mathematics, music, psychology & technology
- Unlimited sick & vacation time
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Quarterly team outings
- Annual offsite event: We love the Catskills!
Snaps believes in the future of marketing in mobile messaging. We have created an end-to-end platform for creating, activating, measuring, and optimizing marketing programs for brands in mobile messaging. Leveraging Snaps' proprietary suite of apps, content management system, media distribution network, and analytics platform, brands can engage with more than 1.6 billion consumers globally across mobile messaging platforms. Snaps works with over 100 major consumer brands including MTV, Unilever, Nike, Pepsi, Warner Bros Pictures, Coach, McDonald's, L'Oreal and others.
Want to learn more about Snaps? Visit Snaps's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Representative (BDR)
Senior Account Executive - Email
Lead Brand Partner
Linqia, West Coast— preference for San Francisco or Los Angeles
Associate Store Manager - Bridgewater
Casper, Bridgewater, NJ
CarGurus, Dublin, Ireland