Regional Sales Director, Enterprise Sales
Social Tables, Washington, DC
We envision a world where every face-to-face event achieves great things.
Here's how you'll spend your days:
- You’ll spend your days leading strategic account planning efforts, communicating with internal and external executives, and driving revenue for large accounts while working to exceed sales goals
- Working with Hotel Property Management groups for centralized
- Enterprise deals can be defined as the centralized / corporate purchase of the following products: Event Sales, Event Services.
- The ideal candidate must have demonstrated prior experience in leading sales strategy for large accounts and have a proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
- This position will report to the VP of Sales.
What you will need in this position:
- You are a Change Agent: You disrupt the complacency of customers and motivate them to take action.
- Feedback: You thrive off of the feedback of others and you are committed to continuous learning and development.
- A strategic approach: You can easily craft a strategic plan and align it to larger business goals.
- You are an effective communicator: You communicate eloquently and succinctly. You are able to deliver an impactful message in person, on the phone, and in writing.
- Bias for action: This is a new role with a big goal, so this person must think differently about how to approach achieving goal in a variety of ways.
- Critical thinking: You may have to think of a way for our product to solve their problem.
- You are a self-starter: You motivate yourself, are active (not passive) in your quest for information and take the lead to close business.
About Social Tables
Founded and headquartered in Washington, DC in 2011 by Dan Berger, Social Tables is the award-winning event-management platform with the largest community of hospitality and meeting professionals. Looking back, we’re so grateful DC chose us. As the capital of hospitality, events are a key part of DC’s economy. It’s a major destination for citywide meetings, and world-class restaurants are opening their doors every week. Beyond potential partners for us, including top hotel management groups and a variety of incredible event venues, top tier event planning firms, and many associations, DC is also home to students from world-class universities, and a strong investment community -- all of which have helped us build Social Tables into the company it is today. From our homebase in the heart of Metro Center, every day we work to make event management easier with cloud-based hospitality software that helps properties and planners collaborate. We’re thrilled to have won many industry awards including “Innovator of the Year” from Catersource and Event Solutions, and “Best Industry Innovation” from ILEA. But even more importantly, we’re thrilled to support planners and properties around the world in achieving their goals. And, we’re not stopping anytime soon. We’re committed to developing new ways to leverage our massive event library using advances in machine learning to fuel growth in the hospitality industry. We believe meetings and events that strengthen human connection hold more importance than ever before. At a time when we’re distracted by digital devices, facing a barrage of new information competing for our attention, and have introduced technology that removes emotional intelligence from the equation, face-to-face events stand out as a place for genuine connection; a place for collaboration. Together, we will achieve great things.
Want to learn more about Social Tables? Visit Social Tables's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.