Regional Sales Director, Mid-Market
Social Tables, Washington, DC
We envision a world where every face-to-face event achieves great things.
Here’s how you’ll spend your days:
- Understanding and effectively communicating the company's value proposition, tech, process and current partnerships to prospective clients.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients; Hospitality, Planners, Venues, Higher Education, and Corporate, and think beyond our current markets
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- You are a change agent: You disrupt the complacency of customers and motivate them to take action
What you will need in this position:
- Strong history in sales - 2-5 years
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Superior analytical skills
About Social Tables
Founded and headquartered in Washington, DC in 2011 by Dan Berger, Social Tables is the award-winning event-management platform with the largest community of hospitality and meeting professionals. Looking back, we’re so grateful DC chose us. As the capital of hospitality, events are a key part of DC’s economy. It’s a major destination for citywide meetings, and world-class restaurants are opening their doors every week. Beyond potential partners for us, including top hotel management groups and a variety of incredible event venues, top tier event planning firms, and many associations, DC is also home to students from world-class universities, and a strong investment community -- all of which have helped us build Social Tables into the company it is today. From our homebase in the heart of Metro Center, every day we work to make event management easier with cloud-based hospitality software that helps properties and planners collaborate. We’re thrilled to have won many industry awards including “Innovator of the Year” from Catersource and Event Solutions, and “Best Industry Innovation” from ILEA. But even more importantly, we’re thrilled to support planners and properties around the world in achieving their goals. And, we’re not stopping anytime soon. We’re committed to developing new ways to leverage our massive event library using advances in machine learning to fuel growth in the hospitality industry. We believe meetings and events that strengthen human connection hold more importance than ever before. At a time when we’re distracted by digital devices, facing a barrage of new information competing for our attention, and have introduced technology that removes emotional intelligence from the equation, face-to-face events stand out as a place for genuine connection; a place for collaboration. Together, we will achieve great things.
Want to learn more about Social Tables? Visit Social Tables's website.
Jobs You May Like
Real Estate Agent (LA Coastal, CA)
Movoto, Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Technical Project Manager
Senior Accountant Hotel Tonight
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Enjoy, San Diego, CA
Risk Decision Scientist (San Jose)
Venmo, San Jose, CA
Red Ventures, South Charlotte