Social Tables, Washington, DC
We envision a world where every face-to-face event achieves great things.
What you will be doing:
- Identify and close sales opportunities with our clients, such as contract renewals, cross-sells, and up-sells (such as adding additional products to an existing package), etc.
- Present products and services information to corporate accounts (hotel management companies, property management groups), etc.
- Ensure relationships with key decisions makers for accounts that will provide business are continuously developed and nurtured
- Work with Sales and Client Services teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Call on existing clients in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectations
- Pursue list of targeted key accounts to create individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report
- Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all business opportunities Perform other duties as assigned
What you will need in this role
- Bachelor's Degree is Required - (strong academic performance is desired)
- At least 2 years in customer facing or revenue generating role (more is welcome)
- Experience selling or managing accounts in hospitality/SaaS/technology space preferred
- Ability to multi-task and ability to work in dynamic, fast-changing, entrepreneurial environment
- Must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include relationship management, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operations/process flow, and product function
- Ability to work with salesforce.com
About Social Tables
Founded and headquartered in Washington, DC in 2011 by Dan Berger, Social Tables is the award-winning event-management platform with the largest community of hospitality and meeting professionals. Looking back, we’re so grateful DC chose us. As the capital of hospitality, events are a key part of DC’s economy. It’s a major destination for citywide meetings, and world-class restaurants are opening their doors every week. Beyond potential partners for us, including top hotel management groups and a variety of incredible event venues, top tier event planning firms, and many associations, DC is also home to students from world-class universities, and a strong investment community -- all of which have helped us build Social Tables into the company it is today. From our homebase in the heart of Metro Center, every day we work to make event management easier with cloud-based hospitality software that helps properties and planners collaborate. We’re thrilled to have won many industry awards including “Innovator of the Year” from Catersource and Event Solutions, and “Best Industry Innovation” from ILEA. But even more importantly, we’re thrilled to support planners and properties around the world in achieving their goals. And, we’re not stopping anytime soon. We’re committed to developing new ways to leverage our massive event library using advances in machine learning to fuel growth in the hospitality industry. We believe meetings and events that strengthen human connection hold more importance than ever before. At a time when we’re distracted by digital devices, facing a barrage of new information competing for our attention, and have introduced technology that removes emotional intelligence from the equation, face-to-face events stand out as a place for genuine connection; a place for collaboration. Together, we will achieve great things.