Lead Client Success Advisor
Social Tables, Washington, DC
We envision a world where every face-to-face event achieves great things.
Areas of Focus:
- Customer health: Developing, monitoring, and reacting to customer health indicators to ensure customers are successfully using the S+C product
- Adoption: contribute to diagnosing, monitoring, and improving usage and adoption
- Customer retention and expansion: contribute to exceeding departmental revenue goals by identifying potential renewal risks or upsell opportunities
- Outreach & Activity: exceed team benchmarks for trainings, calls, emails, and talk time
- Product Improvement: Interface with Product Development team to convey client requests for new system features; Logging pain points and friction to feed the roadmap
- Cultivate and maintain excellent peer or advisory relationship with key client contacts in positions that can significantly impact adoption
- Provide consultation on business processes and best practices as it relates to sales & catering technology
You bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience in similar role
- Experience in hospitality sales with a strong knowledge of Sales & Catering or relevant hospitality CRM systems is a plus
- Curiosity to never stop learning and looking for ways to better understand the client’s business and goals.
- Adaptability to match new Social Tables products, policies, or industry trends to the to needs of customers
- A passion for problem solving, data, analytics, and customer advocacy; experience efficiently solving customer problems, mitigating churn, and engaging internal and external stakeholders as needed
- Clear verbal and written communication skills with professional cross-departmental presence and attention to detail
- Vertical/domain/industry/product expertise necessary to deliver proactive and best-practice advice and motivate customers to leverage wider platform features for increased adoption
- Accountability as a reliable self-starter, delivering high quality work that is counted on by peers and management
- Determination to forge a path to exceed goals with tremendous purpose, embracing feedback and failure to improve
- A team-first attitude with tremendous interest in improving oneself through the betterment of others - friendly, positive, energetictic
About Social Tables
Founded and headquartered in Washington, DC in 2011 by Dan Berger, Social Tables is the award-winning event-management platform with the largest community of hospitality and meeting professionals. Looking back, we’re so grateful DC chose us. As the capital of hospitality, events are a key part of DC’s economy. It’s a major destination for citywide meetings, and world-class restaurants are opening their doors every week. Beyond potential partners for us, including top hotel management groups and a variety of incredible event venues, top tier event planning firms, and many associations, DC is also home to students from world-class universities, and a strong investment community -- all of which have helped us build Social Tables into the company it is today. From our homebase in the heart of Metro Center, every day we work to make event management easier with cloud-based hospitality software that helps properties and planners collaborate. We’re thrilled to have won many industry awards including “Innovator of the Year” from Catersource and Event Solutions, and “Best Industry Innovation” from ILEA. But even more importantly, we’re thrilled to support planners and properties around the world in achieving their goals. And, we’re not stopping anytime soon. We’re committed to developing new ways to leverage our massive event library using advances in machine learning to fuel growth in the hospitality industry. We believe meetings and events that strengthen human connection hold more importance than ever before. At a time when we’re distracted by digital devices, facing a barrage of new information competing for our attention, and have introduced technology that removes emotional intelligence from the equation, face-to-face events stand out as a place for genuine connection; a place for collaboration. Together, we will achieve great things.
Want to learn more about Social Tables? Visit Social Tables's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.