Social Tables, Washington, DC
We envision a world where every face-to-face event achieves great things.
What you will be doing
- Implement custom installations of Social Tables products for new and existing customers under tight timelines
- Engage with clients to implement their order, determine client action items, set expectations on timing of deliverables, and provide phone assistance and guidance during the installation process.
- Review design work and documentation for client approval
- Contribute to low customer time to adoption through Onboarding and Training
- Work closely with Product Managers to share real time feedback for enhancement of proprietary tools.
- Uncover and source opportunities for additional revenue through Professional Services.
What you will need in this role:
- 1-2 years experience in a client facing role
- Customer centric focus- desire to surprise and delight customers in daily interactions
- Ability to proactively seek out customers to ask the right questions in order to set them up for success while managing their expectations and seamlessly moving projects in and out of your queue.
- Must be intellectually curious and have a knack for getting to the bottom of customer issues to provide solutions oriented customer service
- Desire to continuously improve yourself and learn new skills
- Ability to identify and escalate customer trends
- Exhibit strong personal initiative and independence to take full ownership of role
- Deadline-oriented and very comfortable working in a fast-paced and open/flexible environment in order to focus efforts and drive results on behalf of customers.
- Ability to work on-site at STHQ in Downtown DC, Monday through Friday (telecommuting a rare option)
About Social Tables
Founded and headquartered in Washington, DC in 2011 by Dan Berger, Social Tables is the award-winning event-management platform with the largest community of hospitality and meeting professionals. Looking back, we’re so grateful DC chose us. As the capital of hospitality, events are a key part of DC’s economy. It’s a major destination for citywide meetings, and world-class restaurants are opening their doors every week. Beyond potential partners for us, including top hotel management groups and a variety of incredible event venues, top tier event planning firms, and many associations, DC is also home to students from world-class universities, and a strong investment community -- all of which have helped us build Social Tables into the company it is today. From our homebase in the heart of Metro Center, every day we work to make event management easier with cloud-based hospitality software that helps properties and planners collaborate. We’re thrilled to have won many industry awards including “Innovator of the Year” from Catersource and Event Solutions, and “Best Industry Innovation” from ILEA. But even more importantly, we’re thrilled to support planners and properties around the world in achieving their goals. And, we’re not stopping anytime soon. We’re committed to developing new ways to leverage our massive event library using advances in machine learning to fuel growth in the hospitality industry. We believe meetings and events that strengthen human connection hold more importance than ever before. At a time when we’re distracted by digital devices, facing a barrage of new information competing for our attention, and have introduced technology that removes emotional intelligence from the equation, face-to-face events stand out as a place for genuine connection; a place for collaboration. Together, we will achieve great things.
Want to learn more about Social Tables? Visit Social Tables's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.