Team Lead / Manager, Client Success
Social Tables, Washington, DC
We envision a world where every face-to-face event achieves great things.
What you will be doing:
- Manage, motivate and develop a team of Client Success Advisors (CSAs)
- Perform coaching sessions and deliver feedback on the quality of client interactions
- Conduct structured, regular 1:1s with team members to review client priorities, projects, performance objectives and goals
- Determine team member’s goals and assignments based on strong knowledge of individual’s strengths, opportunity areas and interests
- Coordinate and assign resources for strategic client facing tasks
- Manage day-to-day operations of team through real time management
- Manage client escalations, handling them through resolution
- Prepare and present monthly and quarterly business reviews to Client Services leadership
- Work closely with other departments such as Sales, Marketing, and Technology on key company strategies and projects
- Drive strategic initiatives that enhance the client experience and company goals
- Understand Social Tables’ customer health and indicators of success; drive process improvement and campaigns to improve customer health
You Bring to the Table:
- A minimum of 3-4 years of overall work experience, with at least 1 of those in a leadership or emerging leadership position. Years of experience will determine job title.
- Previous SaaS, hospitality or event industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of CRM automation products such as Salesforce and Gainsight a plus
- Comfortable with the concepts of customer success as it relates to customer health and journey
- Customer health mindset – experience developing customer success plans focusing on what makes the customer truly successful vs simply happy
- Data driven - comfortable with professional service KPI’s, processes, and building business cases off of imperfect data
- Coaching and feedback - Provides timely, relevant, and meaningful feedback to elevate employee performance and contributions.
- Motivation - Leverages a combination of incentives, relevant communication, recognition, and performance feedback to keep positive morale.
- Organizational skills - Prioritizes and delivers on multiple priorities; manages competing objectives; knows when and how to communicate pertinent information to appropriate stakeholders.
- Initiative - Takes leadership role on various projects and acts as project manager to deliver on business goals.
- Results-driven - Delivers desired outcomes within or before the desired timeframe; identifies and breaks down barriers to completion
About Social Tables
Founded and headquartered in Washington, DC in 2011 by Dan Berger, Social Tables is the award-winning event-management platform with the largest community of hospitality and meeting professionals. Looking back, we’re so grateful DC chose us. As the capital of hospitality, events are a key part of DC’s economy. It’s a major destination for citywide meetings, and world-class restaurants are opening their doors every week. Beyond potential partners for us, including top hotel management groups and a variety of incredible event venues, top tier event planning firms, and many associations, DC is also home to students from world-class universities, and a strong investment community -- all of which have helped us build Social Tables into the company it is today. From our homebase in the heart of Metro Center, every day we work to make event management easier with cloud-based hospitality software that helps properties and planners collaborate. We’re thrilled to have won many industry awards including “Innovator of the Year” from Catersource and Event Solutions, and “Best Industry Innovation” from ILEA. But even more importantly, we’re thrilled to support planners and properties around the world in achieving their goals. And, we’re not stopping anytime soon. We’re committed to developing new ways to leverage our massive event library using advances in machine learning to fuel growth in the hospitality industry. We believe meetings and events that strengthen human connection hold more importance than ever before. At a time when we’re distracted by digital devices, facing a barrage of new information competing for our attention, and have introduced technology that removes emotional intelligence from the equation, face-to-face events stand out as a place for genuine connection; a place for collaboration. Together, we will achieve great things.
Want to learn more about Social Tables? Visit Social Tables's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid