Sales Executive / Account Executive
Social Tables, Washington, DC
We envision a world where every face-to-face event achieves great things.
What you will be doing
- Hunt for new customers
- Learn about our market and share insights to improve the product and sales process
- Exceed sales goals through expert representation of Social Tables
- Work with marketing to test new messages and collateral
- Expand penetration into current verticals - Hospitality, Planners, Venues, Higher Education, and Corporate, and think beyond our current markets
- Challenge the status quo with creativity to find the best customers and educate them like never before
What you will need in this role
- Proven experience exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- 2+ years of inside sales experience selling SaaS Annual Licenses via Web Demos closing 10 Deals a Month w/ASP of $3,000 to $10,000
- A positive attitude – genuinely celebrate the wins, and stay optimistic when you fall short
- A focus on the needs of the team, sharing strategies and wins and building your teammates for greatness
- The desire to work in a startup environment - things move extremely fast and change quite a bit around here
About Social Tables
Founded and headquartered in Washington, DC in 2011 by Dan Berger, Social Tables is the award-winning event-management platform with the largest community of hospitality and meeting professionals. Looking back, we’re so grateful DC chose us. As the capital of hospitality, events are a key part of DC’s economy. It’s a major destination for citywide meetings, and world-class restaurants are opening their doors every week. Beyond potential partners for us, including top hotel management groups and a variety of incredible event venues, top tier event planning firms, and many associations, DC is also home to students from world-class universities, and a strong investment community -- all of which have helped us build Social Tables into the company it is today. From our homebase in the heart of Metro Center, every day we work to make event management easier with cloud-based hospitality software that helps properties and planners collaborate. We’re thrilled to have won many industry awards including “Innovator of the Year” from Catersource and Event Solutions, and “Best Industry Innovation” from ILEA. But even more importantly, we’re thrilled to support planners and properties around the world in achieving their goals. And, we’re not stopping anytime soon. We’re committed to developing new ways to leverage our massive event library using advances in machine learning to fuel growth in the hospitality industry. We believe meetings and events that strengthen human connection hold more importance than ever before. At a time when we’re distracted by digital devices, facing a barrage of new information competing for our attention, and have introduced technology that removes emotional intelligence from the equation, face-to-face events stand out as a place for genuine connection; a place for collaboration. Together, we will achieve great things.
Want to learn more about Social Tables? Visit Social Tables's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world