Sales Development Representative
Social Tables, Washington, DC
We envision a world where every face-to-face event achieves great things.
- Interested in talking to hospitality professionals about our event diagramming software
- Ability to research and self-source new business prospects
- Making 60+ phone calls a day to professionals in the hospitality industry
- Set up ~25 appointments for assigned sales representatives, monthly
- Daily inbound and outbound calling, emailing and networking with potential customers
- Hit Sales metrics on a monthly basis
YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Resourcefulness - Ability to research, find new business and build relationships
- A positive attitude – genuinely celebrate the wins, and stay resilient when you fall short
- Outgoing personality - you are not afraid to pick up the phone and makes the dials to succeed in this role
- Team Player- you share your tools and strategies for success
- Proven ability to learn quickly and apply feedback
- Willingness to learn and to be coached
- Sales and cold calling experience is a plus!
- Must be able to manage your time effectively
About Social Tables
Founded and headquartered in Washington, DC in 2011 by Dan Berger, Social Tables is the award-winning event-management platform with the largest community of hospitality and meeting professionals. Looking back, we’re so grateful DC chose us. As the capital of hospitality, events are a key part of DC’s economy. It’s a major destination for citywide meetings, and world-class restaurants are opening their doors every week. Beyond potential partners for us, including top hotel management groups and a variety of incredible event venues, top tier event planning firms, and many associations, DC is also home to students from world-class universities, and a strong investment community -- all of which have helped us build Social Tables into the company it is today. From our homebase in the heart of Metro Center, every day we work to make event management easier with cloud-based hospitality software that helps properties and planners collaborate. We’re thrilled to have won many industry awards including “Innovator of the Year” from Catersource and Event Solutions, and “Best Industry Innovation” from ILEA. But even more importantly, we’re thrilled to support planners and properties around the world in achieving their goals. And, we’re not stopping anytime soon. We’re committed to developing new ways to leverage our massive event library using advances in machine learning to fuel growth in the hospitality industry. We believe meetings and events that strengthen human connection hold more importance than ever before. At a time when we’re distracted by digital devices, facing a barrage of new information competing for our attention, and have introduced technology that removes emotional intelligence from the equation, face-to-face events stand out as a place for genuine connection; a place for collaboration. Together, we will achieve great things.
Want to learn more about Social Tables? Visit Social Tables's website.
Help the world share their story