Commercial Account Executive
SocialChorus, Remote - US
Transforming how workers and organizations connect every day
- The Commercial Account Executive is responsible for new commercial customer acquisition. Associated responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy in the assigned territory and strategic named accounts.
- Work closely with SDR’s to nurture and cultivate decision-makers in target accounts.
- Lead and execute the sales process from first meetings through close.
- Demo the product and showcase the value of the solution to solve for customer’s business needsOrchestrate other roles into the sales process as appropriate – technical validation, solution consulting, professional services, etc.
- Build business cases and other supporting materials to help support prospects in the buying cycleStay up to date on the latest product enhancements and share with prospects.
- Develop and manage a healthy pipeline of qualified opportunities.
- Keep all customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in salesforce.com and other relevant systems; and provide accurate and timely reports.
Critical Success Factors
- Candidates will have a demonstrated track record of capability in the following areas:
- Growing and managing the business in an assigned territory with named accounts.
- Engaging as an advisor to customer executives and connecting the relevance of a solution to their business priorities.
- Evangelical selling of a new solution into a new category that is unbudgeted, with an inexperienced technology buyer.
- Executing a consultative sales process to recruit champions, navigate internal politics, and become a trusted advisor that can define the customer’s problem and solution.
- Guiding a sales team through an enterprise buying process, including marketing, sales development, product, and leadership.
- Developing a value proposition based on the customer’s business challenges, with a business case that encompasses ROI and soft value.
- Building and managing a pipeline of business with sufficient volume and velocity to meet quarterly sales goals.
- Demonstrating business acumen to quickly grasp the unique business issues in large enterprises and position our solution to be relevant to addressing those challenges.
- Quickly learn and continually expand knowledge of the Firstup solution and related technologies (mobile apps, collaboration & communication platforms, CMS, enterprise business applications).
Key Performance Indicators
- Quarterly and annual quota attainment
- Annual recurring revenue
- Territory penetration/market share
- Pipeline health
- Forecast accuracy
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of work experience delivering high value solutions to complex business problems in large enterprises.
- Most successful candidates will have at least 3 years of quota-carrying SaaS sales experience.
- Other relevant experience may include:Management consulting, HR services, IT solutions, Agency, or marketing consulting
- The successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced, highly dynamic and often ambiguous work environment (e.g. a SaaS startup).
Every organization’s most valuable assets are its people SocialChorus is the leading workforce communications platform that transforms how workers and organizations connect every day. Designed for every worker from head office to the front line, our solution enables a more informed, connected and supported workforce. Organizations that depend on SocialChorus are able to connect and align their teams, power organizational initiatives and measure the business outcomes.
Want to learn more about SocialChorus? Visit SocialChorus's website.
The social news and entertainment company.