Customer Success Manager (SaaS)
SocialChorus, Remote - US
Transforming how workers and organizations connect every day
- Own and lead multiple, simultaneous customer engagements implementing and growing the Firstup SaaS solution which includes our FirstUp Platform and Employee Experience Applications.
- Develop strong customer relationships that enable SocialChorus to become a trusted advisor for our customers' executives.
- Provide both engagement and technical leadership to the customer.
- Provide business acumen for customers and strive to understand the business problem we are solving in order to best configure the solution and exceed customer expectations.
- Partner with customers to develop and execute the platform growth plan, aligned to our customers key business initiatives.
- Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional hosted solution design according to client needs and scope of Firstup products/services.
- Analyze customer metrics and develop platform recommendations in order for them to meet/ exceed key KPIs that will drive success.
- Manage project team activities and oversee completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, and ensuring technical success.
- Be the voice of the customer within Firstup. Work with the product management and development organization to channel customer feedback and solutions into future releases of the SocialChorus product suite.
- Work with content management to channel commonalities across customers into best practices processes & product delivered templates.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Work with Customer Success and Account Management teams to develop SoW's and identify areas of solution expansion and professional services.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of Customer Success experience, start up experience is a plus, but not required.
- Experience working with Enterprise customers in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage individual and engagement-wide scope of work.
- Demonstrated client relationship, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate internally with multiple teams and be the voice of the customer.
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to execute against a defined methodology and deliver projects within scope, budget, and timeline.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- A proven track record of meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert.
- High level knowledge of Enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments.
- Operational knowledge of internal communication domains including Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, Yammer, Intranets, HRIS like Workday, PeopleSoft and other systems like SSO.
- Independent self starter who doesn’t mind ambiguity
Every organization’s most valuable assets are its people SocialChorus is the leading workforce communications platform that transforms how workers and organizations connect every day. Designed for every worker from head office to the front line, our solution enables a more informed, connected and supported workforce. Organizations that depend on SocialChorus are able to connect and align their teams, power organizational initiatives and measure the business outcomes.
Want to learn more about SocialChorus? Visit SocialChorus's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.