Customer Success Manager (SaaS)
SocialChorus, Remote - US
Transforming how workers and organizations connect every day
- Own and lead multiple, simultaneous customer engagements implementing the SocialChorus SaaS solution which includes our Program Studio, mobile Employee Experience applications, and Partner API’s, utilizing project management best practices.
- Develop strong customer relationships that enable SocialChorus to become a trusted advisor for our customers' executives.
- Provide both engagement and technical leadership to the customer.
- Provide business acumen for customers and strive to understand the business problem we are solving in order to best configure the solution and exceed customer expectations.
- Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional hosted solution design according to client needs and scope of SocialChorus products/services.
- Manage project team activities and oversee completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, and ensuring technical success.
- Work with the product management and development organization to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the SocialChorus product suite.
- Work with content management to channel commonalities across customers into best practices processes & product delivered templates.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Work with Customer Success and Account Management teams to develop SoW's and identify areas of solution expansion and professional services.
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years of system implementation, SI consulting or change management experience as a senior consultant and/or engagement manager
- Demonstrated ability to manage individual and engagement-wide scope of work.
- Demonstrated client relationship, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to execute against a defined methodology and deliver projects within scope, budget, and timeline.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation.
- Ability to lead client training, design and knowledge transfer sessions both remote and on-site.
- A proven track record of meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert.
- High level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments.
- Specific knowledge and application of internal communications applications and financial management including budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application / infrastructure support.
- Operational knowledge of internal communication domains including Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, Yammer, Intranets, HRIS like Workday, PeopleSoft and other systems like SSO.
- Technical application implementation experience especially related to knowledge and application of change management applications.
- Over 5 years of system implementation, SI consulting or change management experience with at least five years as a senior consultant and/or engagement manager.
- 4-year degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, MIS, Finance or equivalent.
Every organization’s most valuable assets are its people SocialChorus is the leading workforce communications platform that transforms how workers and organizations connect every day. Designed for every worker from head office to the front line, our solution enables a more informed, connected and supported workforce. Organizations that depend on SocialChorus are able to connect and align their teams, power organizational initiatives and measure the business outcomes.
Want to learn more about SocialChorus? Visit SocialChorus's website.
Impact everything around you.