We're hiring an exceptional DevOps Engineer to work with our diverse team and help us take our products to every corner of the world. 🚀
Our products are today powering projects for more than 200 organizations in over 50+ countries around the world. As a DevOps Engineer, you will work with our engineering team to manage and build upon the infrastructure that supports these products. You'll also play a key role in building tools and establishing processes to make the deployment and release of their code seamless.
Across teams, we will look up to you to make key decisions for our infrastructure, networking, and security. You will also own, scale, and maintain the computer and storage infrastructure for various product teams.
Technology Stack: Configuration management tools (Ansible/Chef/Puppet), Cloud Service Providers (AWS/Google cloud), Docker and Kubernetes ecosystem.
What You’ll Do
- Create automation tools for creating, provisioning, and deploying servers.
- Help automate systems for 24x7 monitoring and failure recovery.
- Respond to service outages/incidents and ensure system uptime requirements / SLAs are met.
- You will also be responsible for routine audits, patching, upgrading systems, capacity planning and benchmarking.
You'll Be a Perfect Fit for This Role If...
- You have a solid understanding of Kubernetes and Docker.
- You have a working knowledge of firewalls, VPN, routing, switching, load balancing, security, and DNS.
- You are extremely proficient with the Unix command line, shell scripting, and configuring system monitoring tools.
- You can configure and monitor data center infrastructure (load balancer, firewall, switches, instances, etc.).
- You are proficient in managing infrastructure on AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- You deliver work with high-velocity execution with intact superior quality.
What Will Help You Get Brownie Points
- Have completed AWS certification.
- Have deployed an application on AWS Marketplace.
- Have experience in enterprise infrastructure deployment and management.
Is this role not an exact fit?
Send us an email anyway. Write to us on [email protected]
, and we'll see what we can do for you. You can also sign up for our monthly newsletter here
to stay updated about future opportunities, resources, open-source projects, and updates from our team.
Ready to apply? Apply now! We are processing applications on a rolling basis.
SocialCops is a data intelligence company that is empowering leaders in organizations in more than 200 organizations in over 50+ countries across the globe including the United Nations and Unilever. As a fast-growing tech startup, SocialCops was recognized in the list of Technology Pioneers 2018 by World Economic Forum and by the New York Times in its list of 30 global visionaries. We were also part of the Google Launchpad Accelerator 2018. Aasaanjobs named SocialCops one of the best Indian startups to work for in 2018.
SocialCops Engineering Culture
At the core of our engineering culture is a deep passion to build products that create infinite value and leave a lasting impact on the lives of millions of users. Joining SocialCops won't be like joining any other tech company. Instead, be prepared to join a tech community.
1. We're a big supporter of tech communities in Delhi and regularly host top meetups, including the Google Developer Group, Elastic User Group and PyData. (Join us for a meetup!
2. Our first and foremost engineering commandment is “Coder != engineer.” Read our 10 engineering commandments here
Check out our engineering page
for a complete overview of our engineering team and culture.
At SocialCops, we are committed to building a great company — a company that enables leaders to make better decisions, inspires people from across the world, and builds an ecosystem for people to thrive. This is driven by our ability to build a great team that embraces people from diverse backgrounds, experiences, races, nationalities, religions, ages, gender identities or expressions, and everything that helps people around us be their own selves at SocialCops. We respect all kind of opinions, perspectives, and expressions at SocialCops, and believe that our workplace, customers, and community each contribute uniquely towards our mission of building a great company.