Customer Success Engineer - DevOps
We created Nexus to accelerate software innovation
What our CSEs do
- Mentor and educate customers on implementation and usage best practices for the Sonatype Nexus Platform to ensure smooth onboarding, faster adoption, and increased footprint.
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience, identifying early warning signals, and working with multi-functional teams to address them.
- Act as the voice of the customer - using your insights to help us drive improvements, influence product roadmap, and deploy customer advocacy programs.
- Ensure customers are SUCCESSFUL and DELIGHTED with Sonatype products and services, not merely satisfied.
What we are looking for
- Our CSEs come from many different backgrounds, including DevOps Engineers, Software Engineers, Quality Engineers, and Solutions Architects. While the paths are different, they all share the following:
- Broad knowledge of current SDLC and the tooling that development organizations use to build applications
- Well-honed project management and interpersonal skills
- Desire to build long-term relationships and help our customers be successful.
- Ability to travel. Although this position is a 100% remote role, we expect that travel to customer locations will be 25%.
- Currently, live in Australia and are authorized to work without sponsorship
Things that we are proud of
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Diversity & Inclusion Working Groups
- Parental Leave Policy
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
The Sonatype journey started 10 years ago, just as the concept of “open source” software development was gaining steam. From our humble beginning as core contributors to Apache Maven, to supporting the world’s largest repository of open source components (Central), to distributing the world's most popular repository manager (Nexus), we’ve played a meaningful role in helping the world embrace the power of open innovation.
Over time, we witnessed the staggering volume and variety of open source libraries that began flowing into every development environment in the world.
Want to learn more about Sonatype? Visit Sonatype's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.