Full-Stack Engineer (Growth) 100% Remote - Colombia
We created Nexus to accelerate software innovation
Who you are and what you’ll do
- You are a software engineer who will build the technical roadmap for our experimentation.
- You will identify quick and creative ways to test hypotheses.
- You will run A/B tests, get replicable results, and analyze them to generate key insights for driving business decisions.
- You are motivated by the opportunity to do rapid experimentation and prototyping.
- Your work will directly find avenues to increase product usage and adoption significantly.
- You as a member of the newly formed Growth Team, whose directive is to unlock areas of product-led growth across several product lines in the company.
- You will collaborate with multiple products and engineering teams to understand the need and prioritization of experiments.
- You will work collaboratively to analyze and prepare outcomes
What skills you need
- You have 2-7 years of software development experience, driving experiments.
- You have basic data analysis capabilities to understand the results of experiments.
- You have 2+ years of expertise in implementing third-party tools and integrating them into first-party applications.
- You have 1+ years of experience with any of the following: Google Optimize, Segment, Optimizely, Iterable, Amplitude, or similar products.
- You have 2+ years of DevOps tooling experience.
Things that we are proud of
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Diversity & Inclusion Working Groups
- Parental Leave Policy
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- See why we've won the awards and enjoy a 4.6 Glassdoor rating.
The Sonatype journey started 10 years ago, just as the concept of “open source” software development was gaining steam. From our humble beginning as core contributors to Apache Maven, to supporting the world’s largest repository of open source components (Central), to distributing the world's most popular repository manager (Nexus), we’ve played a meaningful role in helping the world embrace the power of open innovation.
Over time, we witnessed the staggering volume and variety of open source libraries that began flowing into every development environment in the world.
Want to learn more about Sonatype? Visit Sonatype's website.
The best bed for better sleep